In this episode of Synopsis, OMFIF's weekly roundup of news and analysis, Senior Editor Julian Frazer and Subeditor Julie Levy-Abegnoli look back over the most recent articles published on the OMFIF website, including those on the European Central Bank's strategic review and predictions for 2020. They also share some of the topics OMFIF will be covering this year. To receive our newsletters, visit https://thinktank.omfif.org/subscribe.
Articles and other items referenced:
- ECB must keep its monetary pillar
- From new normal to new mediocrity
- 2020s will test leaders' conviction
- Navigating economic uncertainty: Outlook for Chile and Latin America
- Economic stability in Italy and across Europe
Music: Hey Mercy by Pierce Murphy is licensed under an Attribution License.