Week in review: Preventing Europe’s great fragmentation, the latest on Argentina’s debt, and Japan’s record stimulus package
OMFIF’s Julie Levy-Abegnoli looks back over some of the most recent articles published on the OMFIF website, including those on the European Commission's recovery plan, Argentina's debt negotiations, and Japan's stimulus package.
Articles and other items referenced:
- Preventing Europe's 'Great Fragmentation': https://www.omfif.org/2020/06/preventing-europes-great-fragmentation/
- Argentina and creditors enter new round: https://www.omfif.org/2020/06/argentina-and-creditors-enter-new-round/
- Asia Pacific regional economic outlook: https://www.omfif.org/podcast/asia-pacific-regional-economic-outlook/
- Financing Japan's record stimulus: https://www.omfif.org/2020/06/financing-japans-record-stimulus/
- Demystifying Brexit negotiations: https://www.omfif.org/events/demystifying-brexit-negotiations/
- The future for asset owners: https://www.omfif.org/events/the-future-for-asset-owners/
Music: Hey Mercy by Pierce Murphy is licensed under an Attribution License.