Week in review: Oil prices drop, Europe’s future crisis management, and helicopter money’s unearned popularity
OMFIF's Julie Levy-Abegnoli looks back over some of the most recent articles published on the OMFIF website, including those on Europe's 'Hamiltonian' moment, oil prices, and helicopter money.
Articles and other items referenced:
- Disappointment beckons on ‘Hamiltonian moment’: https://www.omfif.org/2020/04/alexander-hamilton-not-the-answer/
- Helicopter money’s unearned popularity: https://www.omfif.org/2020/04/helicopter-moneys-popularity-unearned/
- Worse to come for oil: https://www.omfif.org/2020/04/worse-to-come-for-oil/
- EU virus response to shape climate action: https://www.omfif.org/2020/04/eu-virus-response-to-shape-climate-action/
- French and EU response to Covid-19: https://www.omfif.org/events/french-and-eu-response-to-covid-19/
- Economic impact of Covid-19 in Indonesia: https://www.omfif.org/events/economic-impact-of-covid-19-in-indonesia/
- Hong Kong's resilience tested: https://www.omfif.org/events/covid-19-hong-kongs-resilience-tested/
- Ensuring market access throughout the crisis: https://www.omfif.org/events/ensuring-market-access-throughout-the-covid-19-crisis/
Music: Hey Mercy by Pierce Murphy is licensed under an Attribution License.