Week in review: Negative interest rates, US corporations’ bond market clout, and the end of the Germany-ECB conflict
OMFIF’s Julie Levy-Abegnoli looks back over some of the most recent articles published on the OMFIF website, including those on the confusing debate on negative interest rates, US corporations' bond purchases, and the Germany-ECB dispute.
Articles and other items referenced:
- Negative interest rate debate needs clarity: https://www.omfif.org/2020/06/negative-interest-rate-debate-needs-clarity/
- US corporations' bond market clout: https://www.omfif.org/2020/06/us-corporations-bond-market-clout/
- Solution nears on ECB bond buying: https://www.omfif.org/2020/06/solution-nears-on-ecb-bond-buying/
- The future of the workplace – Resilience and adaptation to technological disruption: https://www.omfif.org/podcast/the-future-of-the-workplace-resilience-and-adaptation-to-technological-disruption/
- The OMFIF-KPMG series – Future of infrastructure as an asset class: https://www.omfif.org/podcast/the-omfif-kpmg-series-future-of-infrastructure-as-an-asset-class/
- Accelerating ESG investment through sustainable data: https://www.omfif.org/events/the-future-of-esg-investment-accelerating-the-agenda-through-sustainable-data/
- Demystifying government deficits and central bank financing: https://www.omfif.org/events/demystifying-government-deficits-and-central-bank-financing/
- Sustainable investment in the post-pandemic economy: https://www.omfif.org/events/sustainable-investment-in-the-post-pandemic-economy/
Music: Hey Mercy by Pierce Murphy is licensed under an Attribution License.