Week in review: Merkel and Macron to the rescue, Covid and real estate, and the return of German government borrowing
OMFIF’s Julie Levy-Abegnoli looks back over some of the most recent articles published on the OMFIF website, including those on the Franco-German proposal for a €500bn recovery fund, the impact of Covid-19 on real estate markets, the outlook for this decade, and the return of German government borrowing.
Articles and other items referenced:
- Franco-German fund move amid ECB manoeuvring: https://www.omfif.org/2020/05/franco-german-fund-move-amid-ecb-manoeuvring/
- Covid's impact on real estate: https://www.omfif.org/2020/05/covids-impact-on-real-estate/
- Markets should pay heed: https://www.omfif.org/2020/05/markets-should-pay-heed/
- Asia Pacific regional economic outlook: https://www.omfif.org/events/asia-pacific-regional-economic-outlook/
- Refinancing the German crisis measures: https://www.omfif.org/2020/05/refinancing-the-german-crisis-measures/
- Future of the euro area: https://www.omfif.org/events/future-of-the-euro-area/
- Global trade during the economic slowdown: https://www.omfif.org/events/global-trade-during-the-economic-slowdown/
- Japan Financial Services Agency perspectives on Covid-19: https://www.omfif.org/events/japan-financial-services-agency-perspectives-on-covid-19-addressing-financial-stability-risks/
Music: Hey Mercy by Pierce Murphy is licensed under an Attribution License.