Week in review: German constitutional court v ECB, the dollar-renminbi conundrum, and OMFIF’s Digital Monetary Institute
OMFIF’s Julie Levy-Abegnoli looks back over some of the most recent articles published on the OMFIF website, including those on the German constitutional court ruling on Europe's quantitative easing, the global role of the dollar and renminbi, and digital finance.
Articles and other items referenced:
- Conflict looming over ECB scrutiny and independence: https://www.omfif.org/2020/05/conflict-looming-over-ecb-scrutiny-and-independence/
- The dollar-renminbi conundrum: https://www.omfif.org/2020/05/the-dollar-renminbi-conundrum/
- OMFIF Digital Monetary Institute: https://www.omfif.org/dmi
- Neighbours look to China for payment technology: https://www.omfif.org/2020/05/neighbours-look-to-china-for-payment-technology/
- Crisis of disconnection: https://www.omfif.org/2020/05/crisis-of-disconnection/
- Analysing the world economic outlook: https://www.omfif.org/events/the-great-lockdown-analysing-the-world-economic-outlook/
- EIB policy response to Covid-19: https://www.omfif.org/events/eib-policy-response-to-covid-19/
- The Federal Reserve's outlook for testing times: https://www.omfif.org/events/the-federal-reserves-outlook-for-testing-times/
- Economic impact of coronavirus on South Korea: https://www.omfif.org/events/economic-impact-of-coronavirus-on-south-korea/
- Japan's response to Covid-19: https://www.omfif.org/events/japans-response-to-covid-19-impact-on-financial-markets-and-economy/
- Economic outlook for Japan: https://www.omfif.org/events/economic-outlook-for-japan/
Music: Hey Mercy by Pierce Murphy is licensed under an Attribution License.