OMFIF’s Julie Levy-Abegnoli looks back over some of the most recent articles published on the OMFIF website, including those on flattening the debt curve, transatlantic monetary theory, and the International Monetary Fund's epic virus battle.
Articles and other items referenced:
- Flattening the debt curve: https://www.omfif.org/2020/06/flattening-the-debt-curve/
- US unprepared for money supply boom: https://www.omfif.org/2020/06/us-unprepared-for-money-supply-boom/
- IMF's epic virus challenge: https://www.omfif.org/2020/06/imfs-epic-virus-challenge/
- Cambodia edges towards digital payments: https://www.omfif.org/2020/06/cambodia-edges-towards-digital-payments/
- In conversation with William Dudley: https://www.omfif.org/events/in-conversation-with-william-dudley-us-economic-policy-and-outlook/
- Perspectives on the economy in the wake of Covid-19: https://www.omfif.org/events/perspectives-on-the-economy-in-the-wake-of-covid-19/
- Practical steps towards a capital markets union: https://www.omfif.org/events/practical-steps-towards-a-capital-markets-union/
Music: Hey Mercy by Pierce Murphy is licensed under an Attribution License.