OMFIF's Julie Levy-Abegnoli looks back over some of the most recent articles published on the OMFIF website, including those on the dollar's future, Europe's financial culture shock, and coronabonds.
Articles and other items referenced:
- Dollar at a crossroads: https://www.omfif.org/2020/04/dollar-at-a-crossroads/
- Why the euro needs monetary finance: https://www.omfif.org/2020/04/why-the-euro-needs-monetary-finance/
- Pandemic cannot halt climate change: https://www.omfif.org/2020/04/pandemic-cannot-halt-climate-change/
- Exploring corona crisis bond issuance: https://www.omfif.org/2020/04/exploring-corona-crisis-bond-issuance/
- Mahbubani: US and China must put tensions on hold: https://www.omfif.org/2020/04/mahbubani-on-us-china-reconciliation/
- Can India's financial system weather Covid-19? https://www.omfif.org/podcast/can-indias-financial-system-weather-covid-19/
- Chinese recovery: Facing global slowdown and domestic headwinds: https://www.omfif.org/podcast/chinese-recovery-facing-global-slowdown-and-domestic-headwinds/
- Brazil in the global economy - Covid-19 impact and responses: https://www.omfif.org/events/brazil-in-the-global-economy-covid-19-impact-and-responses/
- Covid-19 and emerging markets - Avoiding a sovereign debt crisis: https://www.omfif.org/events/covid-19-and-emerging-markets-avoiding-a-sovereign-debt-crisis/
- European Commission response to Covid-19: https://www.omfif.org/events/european-commission-response-to-covid-19/
- Global financial stability overview - Markets in the time of Covid-19: https://www.omfif.org/events/a-revised-outlook-for-the-global-economy/
Music: Hey Mercy by Pierce Murphy is licensed under an Attribution License.