Synopsis: The Fed v. President Trump, DeLisle Worrell on the IMF, and the dollar’s reserve currency role
In this episode of Synopsis, OMFIF's weekly roundup of news and analysis, Senior Editor Julian Frazer looks back over the most recent articles published on the OMFIF website, covering such issues as the Fed being urged to block President Trump's re-election, the difficult relationship between the IMF and Caribbean economies, and the dollar's reserve currency role. All that, and more besides, coming up next. To receive our newsletters, visit https://thinktank.omfif.org/subscribe.
Articles and other items referenced:
- Fed urged to block Trump re-election
- DeLisle Worrell on the International Monetary Fund
- Currency wars and the dollar's reserve role
- Climate resilient infrastructure in Asia
- Europe's financial regulatory landscape after Brexit
- 'Japanification' of Europe
Music: Hey Mercy by Pierce Murphy is licensed under an Attribution License.