In this episode of Synopsis, OMFIF Subeditor Julie Levy-Abegnoli looks back over some of the most recent articles published on the OMFIF website, including those on a possible European fiscal response to the crisis, life after the pandemic, and what the outbreak means for sovereign investment and, possibly, your taxes.
Articles and other items referenced:
- Shortcomings in US sovereign investment: https://www.omfif.org/2020/03/coronavirus-crisis-lays-bare-shortcomings-in-us-sovereign-investment/
- After the Covid-19 recession: https://www.omfif.org/2020/03/after-the-covid-19-recession/
- The undeniable case for wealth tax: https://www.omfif.org/2020/04/the-undeniable-case-for-wealth-tax/
- Slow restart for China's economy: https://www.omfif.org/2020/04/slow-restart-for-chinas-economy/
- Three options for European fiscal action: https://www.omfif.org/2020/04/three-options-for-european-fiscal-action/
- ECB and Fed innovate in disparate ways: https://www.omfif.org/2020/03/ecb-and-fed-innovate-in-disparate-ways/
- Outlook for Malaysia amid political uncertainties: https://www.omfif.org/podcast/outlook-for-malaysia-amidst-political-uncertainties/
- What Covid-19 means for financial stability: https://www.omfif.org/events/what-covid-19-means-for-financial-stability/
- Assessing the economic impact of coronavirus: https://www.omfif.org/events/assessing-the-economic-impact-of-coronavirus/
- Global economic outlook and Covid-19 policy response: https://www.omfif.org/events/global-economic-outlook-and-covid-19-policy-response/
Music: Hey Mercy by Pierce Murphy is licensed under an Attribution License.