Synopsis: India hands reins to China, Boris Johnson on the campaign trail, and the future of the euro area
In this episode of Synopsis, OMFIF's weekly roundup of news and analysis, Senior Editor Julian Frazer looks back over the most recent articles published on the OMFIF website, including those on India's rejection of the RCEP, Boris Johnson on the UK campaign trail, and quelling German excess saving. To receive our newsletters,visit https://thinktank.omfif.org/subscribe.
Articles and other items referenced:
- India hands economic reins to China
- Awkward truths on UK campaign trail
- Quelling German excess saving
- Project financing for infrastructure development
- OMFIF-Banca d'Italia seminar in Rome
Music: Hey Mercy by Pierce Murphy is licensed under an Attribution License.