In this episode of Synopsis, OMFIF's weekly roundup of news and analysis, Senior Editor Julian Frazer looks back over the most recent articles published on the OMFIF website, including those on the litany of challenges facing the International Monetary Fund and its new leadership, ever closer union in Europe, and the limits of conventional and unconventional monetary policy tools. To receive our newsletters,visit https://thinktank.omfif.org/subscribe.
Articles and other items referenced:
- Imperilled co-operation at IMF annual meetings
- IMF's raison d’être in jeopardy
- Europe's fiscal fisticuffs
- In conversation with Jean Boivin
- Governor Marouane El Abassi in London
- Deputy Governor Fernanda Nechio in New York
Music: Hey Mercy by Pierce Murphy is licensed under an Attribution License.