Synopsis: Green deal widening EU divide, what Libra means for money creation, and Brexiteers’ unfinished revolution
In this episode of Synopsis, OMFIF's weekly roundup of news and analysis, Subeditor Julie Levy-Abegnoli looks back over the most recent articles published on the OMFIF website, including those on the green deal for Europe and Libra, Facebook's digital currency. To receive our newsletters, visit https://thinktank.omfif.org/subscribe.
Articles and other items referenced:
- 'Green deal' could deepen EU tensions
- What Libra means for money creation
- Brexiteers' unfinished revolution
- Brexit and the UK’s approach to international finance
- Developments in global financial stability: Risks in a low-interest environment
- Digital currencies: A question of trust
Music: Hey Mercy by Pierce Murphy is licensed under an Attribution License.