Synopsis: Germany’s leader in waiting, a harmful currency proposal, and Andrew Bailey’s Brexit battles
In this episode of Synopsis, OMFIF's weekly roundup of news and analysis, Subeditor Julie Levy-Abegnoli looks back over the most recent articles published on the OMFIF website, including those on Friedrich Merz's hurdles on the path to German leadership, the US Department of Commerce's recent proposal on currency valuation, and the possible power struggle awaiting Andrew Bailey, the incoming governor of the Bank of England. To receive our newsletters, visit https://thinktank.omfif.org/subscribe.
Articles and other items referenced:
- Merz's hurdles on German leadership path
- US Department of Commerce’s harmful proposal
- Andrew Bailey’s Brexit battles
- ESG and investment management: Official institutions’ approach to climate risk
- Balancing Germany’s fiscal policy, green investment and ‘schwarze Null’ budget
Music: Hey Mercy by Pierce Murphy is licensed under an Attribution License.