Synopsis: Buttigieg takes on the US deficit, The future of payments, and Norway’s sovereign wealth push
In this episode of Synopsis, OMFIF Subeditor Julie Levy-Abegnoli looks back over the most recent articles published on the OMFIF website, including those on how Pete Buttigieg is attempting to set himself apart from his Democratic rivals, central banks' role in shaping the future of payments, and Norway's sovereign wealth push.
Articles and other items referenced:
- Buttigieg positions himself as Obama successor
- The future of payments
- Norway’s green sovereign wealth push
- Developing European capital markets: Ensuring economic stability through strengthening capital markets across the euro area
- OMFIF Gender Balance Index 2020 launch
- The role of Poland in the EU
Music: Hey Mercy by Pierce Murphy is licensed under an Attribution License.