In this episode of Synopsis, OMFIF's weekly roundup of news and analysis, Senior Editor Julian Frazer looks back over the most recent articles published on the OMFIF website, including those on Christine Lagarde as she prepares to take up the European Central Bank presidency, troubles at the Reserve Bank of India, and Boris Johnson's special adviser Dominic Cummings. All that, and more besides, coming up next. To receive our newsletters,visit https://thinktank.omfif.org/subscribe.
Articles and other items referenced:
- Lagarde's challenge over ECB revolt
- RBI's waning independence
- A Spad with influence
- Brian McMahon on public pensions
- Scaling up sustainable infrastructure, Singapore
- Peter Praet on ECB policy in New York
- Fighting climate change-related risks with the ADBI in Tokyo
- Lori Rennison of the Bank of Canada in London
Music: Hey Mercy by Pierce Murphy is licensed under an Attribution License.